New CEO to lead ILTA into a Joyful future - Jeffrey Brandt
In February, the International Legal Technology Association (ILTA) confirmed Joy Heath Rush as its new CEO. Jeffrey Brandt talked to her about the future of ILTA.
Technology-driven disruption can be a positive - Jenny Jones
Technology driven disruption can be good for organisations, if they can use it to develop and are prepared to continually learn and adapt.
Deconstructing AI-based applications in law firms - Arup Das
As technology has fully integrated itself into nearly every aspect of legal practice, law firms are finding themselves in possession of large and ever-growing volumes of data. It’s crucial that law firms figure out how to manage that data and use it to benefit the firm..
- Aligning law department practices with and perceptions of contract AI - Ari Kaplan
- Practice venturing is the way to future-proof a prctice group - Josh Kubicki
- Legaltech Legend:Bellefield's Gabriela Isturiz
- Practical AI can transform how lawyers work - Peter Wallqvist
- What is a Director of Innovation Programs? - Joe Davis
- The Verdict: Advice for legal conference organisers - TJ Johnson, Ben Weinberger, Peggy Wechsler, Jason Plant and Ron Friedman comment.