Finches, death and business intelligence - John Alber
Today’s law firms could learn a lot from the finches of the Galápagos Islands. John Alber explains where business intelligence comes into play.
The path to quantifying the practice of law - Karl Haraldsson
There are significant but surmountable gaps between what law firms want to do with practice data and what they are equipped to do right now. If they are to capitalise fully on the promise of data analytics, those gaps need to be filled.
Modern KM adds value to client relationship - Patrick DiDomenico
To develop a successful approach to knowledge management, firms need to focus on user experience, efficiency and effectiveness.
- What’s happening at Ascertus? - Jonathan Watson
- Blockchain brings a system of digital trust to the law - David Fisher
- Running for Congress: a new focus, familiar objectives - Ralph Baxter
- Has a blockchain bonanza arrived for lawyers? - David Yermack
- The Verdict: Today the table is full of partners and associates and select others. When AI ‘arrives’ at a law firm, how do those seats at the table change? How do you envision the legal team of the future changing?